1.PROJECT MANAGER WANTED
Dermot Casey Tree Care was established in 1972 and is now one of Irelands largest Tree Care Company. The company has been built around meeting customers’ needs and as a result of continuous research is always to the forefront in the introduction of new equipment and arboriculture practices. This has resulted in the company being able to offer our huge client base unrivalled service which is competitive while working to the highest safety standards. We are currently recruiting project managers to join our experienced team.
The successful candidate will operate from the company’s head office in Cork and will become a key member involved in numerous projects nationwide working in a project management capacity devoting a significant portion of time to managerial, leadership, and staff developmental responsibilities.
- People Management: manage large multi-project, multi-site teams effectively; provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance; proactively participates in the performance management process to ensure delivery of team objectives.
- Project Management: manage key initiating, planning, implementing, supervisory, and closing processes affecting multiple projects; develops and implements project plan; builds team ownership and commitment to project plan; supports other functional managers; leads team to complete works to current policies and practices; arrange required documentation; identifies process improvements.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional communications; liaise with relevant stakeholders in project implementation to achieve project and company goals; communicates and influences resolution of cross-functional issues; prepare reports including progress reports, minutes, cost reports etc.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees. Business experience demonstrated through business knowledge, leadership skills and process development capabilities; working knowledge in similar industry an advantage.
- Assist with tender and contract documentation including specifications & bills of quantities.
- Identifies, communicates and supports the implementation of technological improvements within the company.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the company’s safety, quality & environmental management systems & the appropriate regulations; monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, projects, programs and/or operations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree: electrical, mechanical, industrial,
- 4+ years of project management experience in leading large or multiple projects
- Strong experience in project managing, regulatory affairs, process development and operations.
- Proven leadership skills; must be strong in people management and team building.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications to project team and provides regular updates to senior management
- Experience working in similar industry would be an advantage.
- Full drivers licence
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Dermot Casey Tree Care was established in 1972 and is now one of Irelands largest Tree Care Company. The company has been built around meeting customers’ needs and as a result of continuous research is always to the forefront in the introduction of new equipment and arboriculture practices. This has resulted in the company being able to offer our huge client base unrivalled service which is competitive while working to the highest safety standards. We currently have an opportunity for experienced Sales Arborists in the South, East & West of Ireland.
As a Sales Arborist you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving planned sales objectives for your area through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with new and existing residential and commercial customers.
- Build and implement a sales plan for dedicated area in conjunction with manager.
- Quantify and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer and advise accordingly.
- Ability to compile detailed job spec and risk assessment to facilitate operations with the direction of crews.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work.
- Identify further avenues to gain work opportunities.
- Attend meetings to demonstrate the company’s capabilities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in tree identification, tree care, insect and disease treatment, hazard tree care, and current industry practices is a must.
- A commitment to superb customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous field and supervisory experience beneficial.
- ISA Certification or the ability to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license.
APPLY to email@example.com for further information.
FULL TIME Dermot Casey Tree Care (Ireland )
Dermot Casey Tree Care is a family run business, providing a full range of arboricultural services for over 40 years. We have a loyal & satisfied customer base from residential homeowners to the large utility contracts carried out Nationwide.
As a result of continued expansion and good reputation, we have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated individual to join Dermot Casey Treecare as a Climbing Surveyor/Arborist.
The role will include tree surveying and assessment to relevant standards but also relaying of subsequent information to our clients. You will also be required to carry out remedial actions to trees, based on your surveys.
- NPTC 30,31,32,38,39,40,41
- 3 or more years as a lead climber, including team leadership
- Arb Qualification – such as ND in Arboriculture
- Full Driving License –C1 a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, and in joining an exciting and progressive team with a demand for high-quality, then please apply in writing with a CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org